Jeanneau SO 36i (2009) 'Traviesa'Gallery
Jeanneau SO 36i (2009) 'Traviesa'
Horizon Yacht Charters in Antigua has pleasure in presenting this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36i “Traviesa” available for your Antigua boat charter.
This is a lovely example of this yacht design. The Jeanneau SO 36i has a good deck layout with control lines led back to the spacious cockpit, making her easy to sail. There is a stack-pack and also lazy jacks for the mainsail and roller furling genoa, perfect for making your Antigua boat charter as easy as possible! The deep keel on the Jeanneau SO 36i also provides excellent sailing performance, so you can get to your destinations that little bit more quickly.
Below decks there is a spacious galley and saloon with plenty of natural light. There are 3 double cabins, perfect for couples or families, together with a generously sized head and shower to port.
This Jeanneau SO 36i Antigua charter yacht has a full range of electronics including a chart-plotter at the helm station. The dinghy and outboard are new as of 2014.
Jeanneau SO 36i (2009) 'Traviesa'Specifications
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 35' 11" / 10.94 m
- Beam (width)
- 11' 9" / 3.59 m
- 12,595 lbs / 5,713 kg
- Air Conditioning
- Draft (depth)
- 6' / 1.83 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 34 gal / 129 L
- Water capacity
94 gal / 356 L
- Engine make + Drive
- Yanmar / Shaft Drive
- Engine size (standard)
- 29 hp / 21 kW
- No. of engines
Jeanneau SO 36i (2009) 'Traviesa'
At Horizon Yacht Charters Antigua we pride ourselves on the accessories, equipment and arrival packs that we provide on our yachts for your sailing vacation.
We frequently get asked “what is included on my yacht“, so we hope the following information provides a good idea of what you need to bring with you (and what you don’t!).
Equipment on board
All of our vessels have the following equipment on board:
- VHF Radio
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Charts and Chris Doyle’s Leeward Island Guide
- Adult Lifejackets
- BBQ Grill
- Fire Extinguishers
- Through-hull Plugs
- Deck brush
- Cockpit table
- Linens and towels
- Beach towels
- Clothes pegs
- Log and depth-sounder
- Electric windlass
- First Aid Kit
- Flare Kit
- Tool Kit
- Boat Hook
- Signal Horn
- Duct Tape
- Bucket with Lanyard
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cooler or deck cooler
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet
- 12V 110 Inverter in all Bavaria Yachts 36 and above
- Autopilot in all Bavaria Yachts 41 and above
- Roller furling main or fully battened main with lazy jacks
- CD Player with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Roller furling genoa
Complimentary Starter Kit
Upon boarding your yacht, you will find a Complimentary Starter Kit provided for your use by Horizon Yacht Charters. This includes:
- Bottle of Rum
- Bottle of Spring Water
- Coca Cola x 2
- Dish Washing Liquid
- Roll Paper Towel
- Guest Soaps
- Salt and Pepper
- One roll toilet tissue per head facility
- 2 Boxes of matches
- Insect Repellent
- 2 Trash Bags
- Kitchen sponge
Please visit our Provisioning page for more information on pre-ordering supplies for your Antigua sailing vacation. We also have a Frequently Asked Questions page if you have more queries about any aspect of your sailing vacation.
Please note that we do not supply Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent the full set from a recommended facility nearby.
Jeanneau SO 36i (2009) 'Traviesa'Enquire
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 30
Find Your Rate
Jeanneau SO 36i (2009) 'Traviesa'Terms & Conditions
Weekly rates (full 8 days / 7 nights) listed above daily rates. Charters start and finish at noon. Minimum 5 night requirement.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although Horizon Yacht Charters endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, colour of hull, dodger or bimini.
All yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, CD, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
Key: C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only
May we advise that HDW insurance, Cruising Permits ($35) and Dinghy Gas prepay fee ($25) are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travelers’ cheques. Upon return of the vessel you are required to top off the water and fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
Rates shown above are for 7 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except Christmas and New Year) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboards (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with boarding of your vessel available after 5.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per head per night (minimum of $200.00 per night), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory for $50.00 (max $500) per day and limits your liability to $1000.00 REFUNDABLE security deposit on yacht.
- Skippers are available from $150.00 per day, Instructors from $165.00 per day and Cooks from $145.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- SUP, Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- Hotel Accommodations throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please check our Accommodations page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
- One-way supplement on trips from Antigua to St Maarten/St Martin $995.
- One-way supplement on trips from Antigua to Dominica $995.
- Other one-way supplements upon request.
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by Horizon Yacht Charters no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be canceled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is canceled within 90 days of charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to Horizon Yacht Charters reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday.
Conditions Apply to all Charters.