|Cabins||3 or 4||Heads||3 or 4|
|Length (LOA)||13.7 m / 45 ft.||Beam (width)||7.89m / 25 ft 9''|
|Draft (depth)||1.31m / 4 ft 3''||Fuel Capacity||2x132 US gal|
|Water Capacity||2x46 US gal||Horse Power||2 X 40 HP|
|No. of Engines||2||Fuel Type||Diesel|
Contact us for Pricing
Please contact Horizon Yacht Sales for our recommended charter packages options and for more information on the Lagoon 450 by E-mail or telephone:
Toll Free: 877 494 8787 Tel: (284) 494 8787
Horizon Yacht Sales present the Lagoon 450 from Lagoon catamarans. Replacing the Lagoon 440 catamaran – that has come to be seen as a benchmark – is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon catamarans and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the new Lagoon 450. Horizon Yacht Sales have the Lagoon 450 for sale tax-free in the Caribbean and available for private purchase or entry into the Horizon Yacht Charters fleet.
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- and the Nauta touch for elegance and comfort
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
- interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- truly luxurious owner’s and guests’ cabins
- “U”-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« 19 days! Maybe not a “Route du Rhum” time, but nevertheless a very creditable performance for a voyage from La Rochelle to Pointe à Pitre (3477 miles) in a strictly standard Lagoon 450.” »
Jean-François Tanguy, professional skipper – February 2011
« The sailplan gives the boat enough power to remain fast and dynamic in a wind of less than 10 knots. »
Multicoques magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK-January 2011
- Essential: this version comprises all the essential features: get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
- Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Lagoon has announced a SporTop version of the Lagoon 450 and Lagoon 52. This version of these two models is designed specifically for pleasure cruisers who prefer a more conventional helm station, and are also more suitable for sailing with a smaller crew.
Key points to note on the SporTop models are:
- The lines of both models are sleeker, lending the SporTop versions an extra dash of elegance
- Lowered rigs provide greater stability for the same sail area
- Access between the cockpit and the helm station is easier
- There is also the possibility of closing off the helm station for shelter in bad weather
- New U-shaped galley layout, with large cooktops and larger work surfaces
- New forward cabins in the Lagoon 450 with side access berths
Contact Horizon Yacht Sales to TEST SAIL or CHARTER a Lagoon 450! The Lagoon 450 is available to purchase to place into charter with Horizon Yacht Charters or to own privately. If you are considering purchasing a yacht for crewed charter, the Lagoon 450 would also be an excellent choice. Follow the links for Charter Purchase and Management or Private Purchase and Management.
Lagoon catamarans from Horizon Yacht Sales – It’s Your Yacht Your Way