|Cabins||4, 5 or 6||Heads||4, 5 or 6|
|Length (LOA)||18.8 m / 62 ft.||Beam (width)||9.78m / 32 ft 10''|
|Draft (depth)||1.55m / 5'1''||Fuel Capacity||2 x 172 US Gal|
|Water Capacity||4 x 63 US Gal||Horse Power||2 x 110 HP|
|No. of Engines||2||Fuel Type||Diesel|
Contact us for Pricing
Please contact Horizon Yacht Charter for our recommended crewed-charter packages options and for more information on the Lagoon 620 by E-mail or telephone:
Toll Free: 877 494 8787 Tel: (284) 494 8787
Lagoon 620 catamaran from Horizon Yacht Sales
The Lagoon 620 catamaran from Horizon Yacht Sales was designed by the architects Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in association with the Lagoon R&D department. The Lagoon 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today’s cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and a large choice of layouts.
This yacht is ideal for placement in our Luxury Crewed Charter Yacht Fleet.
The latest version of the Lagoon 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom. The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the repositioning of the master washroom.
Whether in its 4, 5 or 6 cabin version, the Lagoon 620 is now offered with new Ambiances created by Nauta for the “large” Lagoons: complete interior layout packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more…
Lagoon 620: the art of living…
- exceptional living space, both above and below deck
- choice of 4 luxurious layouts
- long distance cruising in sophisticated surroundings and in total safety
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- interiors of latest version redesigned by Nauta for even greater elegance and comfort
Lagoon 620 above decks
Fly bridge or upper deck?
- double helm station provides perfect visibility when setting sail or manoeuvring
- a functional flybridge that can also accommodate visitors thanks to separate crew and reception areas
- a large sun-deck forward
- forward and aft cockpits: a private area or open to guests, depending on your mood
- perfectly designed transom platforms for easy access to the sea when bathing or boarding a dinghy
- ease of movement around the boat thanks to flush deck panels and wide side decks that make for a generously proportioned boat with a practical design
- saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a “wet bar”, areas for lazing around, and the option of taking meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments
Lagoon 620 below decks
- immense saloon with clearly defined dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas
- lateral galley in the port hull includes direct access to the saloon and a separate exit to the cockpit
- large central galley option allows you to add a large double cabin aft (port), with private washroom, and a central cabin with bunk beds
- owner’s cabin in the starboard hull with private sitting area and direct access to the cockpit
- luxurious, well-designed cabins with side access to beds, washrooms with separate showers, plenty of storage space, separate heads in the owner’s washroom
- large hull windows and picture windows in the galley and aft starboard cabin give plenty of natural light
- indirect lighting in saloon and cabins provides softer light and the saloon windows can be fitted with blinds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« This powerful deep-water catamaran combines the outstanding comfort of a luxurious houseboat with excellent performance, both under sail and engine power. »
Mer & Bateaux, FR – September 2009
« With a steady breeze blowing on our beam we easily exceeded 10 knot in 25 knots of apparent wind. »
Vela & Motore, IT – October 2009
Contact Horizon Yacht Sales to TEST SAIL or CHARTER a Lagoon 620! The Lagoon 620 is available to purchase to place into charter or to own privately. If you are considering purchasing a yacht for crewed charter, the Lagoon 620 would also be an excellent choice. Follow the links for Charter Purchase and Management or Private Purchase and Management.
You can watch a video of the Lagoon 620 in action here.
It’s Your Yacht, Your Way with Horizon Yacht Sales