Beneteau 373 (2006) 'Onda Calor'Gallery
The Beneteau 373 ‘Onda Calor’ charter yacht from Horizon Yacht Charters Grenada Base is ideally designed for use in the Caribbean. It has a light, airy interior with great ventilation, as well as an ample cockpit and seating area. The boat is exceptionally easy to sail with all control lines led back to the cockpit. The boat is fitted with a self stacking mainsail with lazy jacks and roller furling genoa.
Below decks the Beneteau 373 has an L-shaped galley with double sink, cooker with oven and lots of storage space. The yacht has three double cabins and a large head with a stall shower.
You can also read what Cruising World magazine had to say about the yacht when they awarded it their Boat of the Year award in the cruising best value category here: BENETEAU 373 WINS BOTY. Comments included:
“This 37 footer features a stall shower, panoramic forward-facing windows that bring plenty of light into the cabin, and the same fiberglass grid system the manufacturer uses in its other models to take the sailing loads. The standout feature on both the 373 and its new little sister, the 323, is a patented wheel that rotates 90 degrees; it is Beneteau’s answer to the industry-wide desire to open the passage straight through the cockpit from the transom, and it’s simpler than twin helm stations.”
Please also review the list of included equipment and amenities Horizon Yacht Charters provides on all our Yachts.
Would you like to check availability on this Beneteau 373 charter yacht? Submit a Request Form and we will advise straight away! Perhaps you would like to buy this yacht or something similar? Visit our yacht sales pages here.
So join Horizon Yacht Charters in Grenada and the Grenadines and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams!
- Double Cabins
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 37' 1" / 11.3 m
- Beam (width)
- 12' 4" / 3.75 m
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Draft (depth)
- 4' 9" / 1.45 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 29 gal / 110 L
- Water capacity
95 gal / 360 L
- Engine make
- Engine size (standard)
- 40 hp / 29 kW
- No. of engines
Matt Stainback , Dec 10 – 17, 2017
We had an awesome time, the staff was great. The boat was in great shape and we would highly recommend HYC
Joe Nance & Tracie Porter, Charter dates: 09/04 - 16/04/2014, Onda Calor/Beneteau 373
Tracie & I are back in the U.S. now remembering our charter on Onda Calor with big smiles. We had a wonderful time sailing the beautiful waters of Grenada and St. Vincent. Everything about the trip was very enjoyable. The way that we were treated by all of the staff was exceptional & most appreciated. We are very glad that we had Skipper Earl with us the first day of our cruise. He was a lot of fun & the tips we gained from him were invaluable. The sailing was excellent with very consistent winds every day and the beauty of the islands & beaches is wonderful. We especially loved Sandy Island and the Tobago Cays where we snorkeled with the turtles.
We are also very glad that we decided to stay for a few extra days after the charter at True Blue Bay Resort. What a great way to wind down and see the island. It was also great to run into & visit with Jacqui at Mocha Spoke after our bike tour. This was our second charter & our first charter where it was just the two of us crewing the boat. The Beneteau 373 Onda Calor was the perfect boat for us. We learned a lot about sailing & boat handling in bigger waters & are already planning our next charter on a mid-forty’s sized boat, which is what we hope to purchase in the near future for our upcoming cruising life.
Tracie & I feel like we made good friends while we were in Grenada, the people are beautiful, charming & very helpful.
Thank you all so much!
Jaime Hogan, Beneteau 373 "Onda Calor", Apr. 18 – 25, 2015, Grenada
We really loved Grenada; sailing in this area was so beautiful. Horizon made this trip go very smoothly and all the staff was wonderful. We will stay longer next time!
Samuel Racine, January 2017, Grenada
Very friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere, great sailing ground.
Ivor Bennett, Onda Calor – November 26 - December 10, 2016
Staff was very helpful and pleasant.
Rafi Ahmad, Onda Calor – December 24 - 31, 2016
People and service great.
Michael Gardner, May 7 – 14, 2017
Very helpful and congenial staff, excellent vessel and equipment
What’s included in my yacht charter?
We want your sailing vacation with Horizon Yacht Charters to be as relaxing as possible. So, to help you prepare for your holiday charter we provide a handy starter kit – the following list gives you a good idea of what’s included on our comprehensively equipped yachts so you know what you may need to bring with you – and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t!
You may also enjoy our blog post on packing pointers for your sailing vacation.
Your Grenada yacht charter will include:
- A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
- Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
- We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
- Full fuel and water tanks at the start of charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Our yachts are extremely well equipped for your comfort and a short list of equipment is below. Please note equipment can vary from boat to boat, especially from the smallest to biggest. Please don’t hesitate to ask, and we can normally accommodate extra requests at a small fee depending on the item.
- Chart plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
- Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
- All boats either carry a built in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
- Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
- Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
- BBQ Grill (charcoal)
- Bimini and in most boats a dodger
- Electric windlass on all boats
- Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
- Pillows, linens and towels
- Clothes pegs
- Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit cushions
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
Please note that we do not supply complimentary Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent a reasonable quality set from us for US$15 per week. This can be done at base on arrival, no need to book.
Fishing rods and tackle can be rented at our base for US$25 per week.
The Custom and Immigration crew list copies are provided. You can click here for useful information on plug adapters.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 15
Find Your Rate
Key: C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only.
Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our Grenada charter fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, colour of hull, dodger or bimini.
All Grenada Charter Yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, CD, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
May we advise that HDW insurance, Cruising Permits and National Parks Permit are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travelers’ cheques. Upon return of the vessel you are required to top off the water and fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
Rates shown above are for 7 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except Christmas and New Year) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboards (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with boarding of your vessel available after 6.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per cabin per night (minimum of $200.00 per night and $100 per cabin for boats with shore AC), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory at $50.00 per day (max $500) for monohulls and $50.00 per day (max $500) for catamarans. This limits your liability to $2000.00 which is taken as a REFUNDABLE security deposit on the yacht.
- Skippers are available from $160.00 per day, ASA Instructors from $185.00 per day and Cooks from $140.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- Grenada Hotels and Grenada accommodation throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please visit our Grenada accommodation page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
One way fees 2017 – 2018 (from October 1st 2017)
- Start charter in St Lucia US$1,200.00
- Finish charter in St Lucia US$1,200.00
- Start charter in St Vincent US$1000.00
- Finish charter in St Vincent US$800.00
- Start charter in Union Island US$700.00
- Finish charter in Union Island US$600.00
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by HYC no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be canceled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is canceled within 90 days of charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to HYC reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday.
Conditions Apply to all Charters.
Grenada Charter rates are subject to change without notice.