Beneteau Oceanis 50 (2014) 'Starry Night'Gallery
Created by sailors for sailors, this 50’ yacht offers a seamless sailing experience with the Caribbean waters.
The Dacron mainsail is fully battened; giving you complete control over the shape and trim to ensure superior on-water performance. The electric windlass makes tacking a breeze for all your crew.
Down below, the yacht boasts 3 large cabins; great for either 3 couples or a family. The headroom ranges from 6’3” to a massive 6’ 9”; making this one of the most comfortable and spacious monohulls around.
Every detail has been carefully considered; from the front opening refrigerator to the top opening “cool box”. There is plenty of space for all your provisions ensuring happy crew and a great vacation for all.
The interior has been designed by NAUTA Design and clearly, they had light as their priority which floods through the saloon. The saloon is supremely comfortable and the perfect spot to escape the heat of the Grenadines sunshine and curl up with a good book at anchor.
The cockpit has been designed with style in mind. The integrated cockpit lighting and sound system make for a relaxing space to hang out with friends and family under the stars. The large swim platform creates even more space and super easy access to the warm Caribbean Sea.
A sailboat created by sailors for sailors. You won’t be disappointed.
Please also review the list of included equipment and amenities Horizon Yacht Charters provides on all our Yachts.
Would you like to check availability on this Beneteau Oceanis 50? Submit a Request Form and we will advise straight away! Perhaps you would like to buy this yacht or something similar? Visit our yacht sales pages here.
So join Horizon Yacht Charters in St Vincent and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams!
- Double Cabins
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 49' 6" / 15.1 m
- Beam (width)
- 14' 9" / 4.5 m
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Water Maker
- Draft (depth)
- 5' 11" / 1.8 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 63 gal / 237 L
- Water capacity
150 gal / 568 L
- Engine make + Drive
- Yanmar / Sail Drive
- Engine size (standard)
- 75 hp / 55 kW
- No. of engines
David Lott, 20/02/2020
Very well run and managed operation
What’s included in my yacht charter?
We want your sailing vacation with Horizon Yacht Charters to be as relaxing as possible. So, to help you prepare for your holiday charter we provide a handy starter kit – the following list gives you a good idea of what’s included on our comprehensively equipped yachts so you know what you may need to bring with you – and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t!
You may also enjoy our blog post on packing pointers for your sailing vacation.
Your St Vincent yacht charter will include:
- A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
- Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
- We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
- Full fuel and water tanks at the start of charter. You will pay for dinghy gas at the charter start and then fuel used at the end of charter at the marina office.
Our yachts are extremely well equipped for your comfort and a short list of equipment is below. Please note equipment can vary from boat to boat, especially from the smallest to biggest. Please don’t hesitate to ask, and we can normally accommodate extra requests at a small fee depending on the item.
- Chart plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
- Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
- All boats either carry a built in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
- Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
- Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
- BBQ Grill (charcoal)
- Bimini and in most boats a dodger
- Electric windlass on all boats
- Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
- Pillows, linens and towels
- Clothes pegs
- Stereo with CD player and aux input for i-pod or storage device
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit cushions
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
A complimentary guide is provided with your charter.
Please note that we do not supply complimentary Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent a reasonable quality set from us for US$15 per week. This can be done at base on arrival, no need to book.
Fishing rods and tackle can be rented at our base.
The Custom and Immigration crew list copies are provided. You can click here for useful information on plug adapters.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 19
Find Your Rate
Did you know Horizon’s charters start and finish at noon, which means we can get you out sailing your first afternoon after your briefings and you sail back to our dock to debrief and refuel before your noon departure? This gives you a full 6 nights/7 days chartering around our beautiful islands, unlike some companies that start at 5pm, meaning you will have to sleepaboard* at the docks, and then finish at 10am, again meaning you will probably have to stay overnight on the docks the night before you leave to fly home.
*If available, a sleep aboard can be added the night before your charter start for a small supplement, boarding your yacht after 5pm.
Key: C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only.
Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our Grenada charter fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, colour of hull, dodger or bimini.
All St Vincent Charter Yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, CD, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
May we advise that HDW insurance, Sleepaboard fees and equipment rental are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travelers’ cheques. Upon return of the vessel you are required to top off the fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
Yacht Charter rates shown above are for 6 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except Christmas and New Year 10 nights) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboard (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with boarding of your vessel available after 6.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per cabin per night (minimum of $150 per night) and $100 per cabin for boats with shore Air Condition (minimum of $200 per night), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory at $50.00 per day (max $500) for monohull yachts and $50 per day (max $500) for catamarans. This limits your liability to $2000.00 which is taken as a REFUNDABLE security deposit on the yacht.
- Skippers are available from $160.00 per day, ASA Instructors from $185.00 per day and Cooks from $140.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- St Vincent Hotels and St Vincent accommodation throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please visit our accommodation page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
One way fees 2017 – 2018 (from October 1st 2017)
- Start charter in St Lucia US$600.00
- Finish charter in St Lucia US$600.00
- Start charter in Grenada US$1000.00
- Finish charter in Grenada US$800.00
Bookings & Cancellations
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by HYC no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be canceled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is canceled within 90 days of charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to HYC reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday.
Conditions Apply to all Yacht Charters.
St Vincent Charter rates are subject to change without notice.