New Fountaine Pajot Elba 45 (2020) 'Batamaran'Gallery
Welcome aboard the stunning brand New Fountaine Pajot Elba 45! A luxurious cruising Batman catamaran for the discerning sailor; where every detail has been crafted to deliver superior sailing characteristics and home comforts.
The contemporary design delivers on both performance and practical levels. The newly designed helm station delivers increased sailing performance and the inverted bows give you extra speed through the water. Practically, there is a generator and solar panels, together with plenty of storage space cleverly hidden from view throughout, keeping your living areas beautifully clear. This model has upgraded engines (2 x 55 hp).
The extensive and luxurious cockpit joins seamlessly with the bright saloon and has a separate refrigerator for convenience. The cockpit can be completely enclosed if you prefer to cool the space from the heat of the sun. This catamaran boasts the largest lounge space in her class; it is truly open living at its best. Enjoy the panoramic views before you.
Relaxation and comfort were clearly fore-front in the design by French builder Fountaine Pajot. With AC throughout, each guest cabin is beautifully light and offers a haven of comfort; all with ensuite bathrooms and electric heads.
Above decks, enjoy the Caribbean breeze from the huge flybridge or choose to relax in the cockpit or on the foredeck. The foredeck benefits from additional bow speakers. For the ultimate relaxation, enjoy sundowners on the ‘Beach Club’ electric platform.
Please also review the list of included equipment and amenities Horizon Yacht Charters provides on all our Yachts. Would you like to check availability on this New Fountaine Pajot Elba 45 Exterior? Submit a Request Form and we will advise straight away! Perhaps you would like to buy a New Fountaine Pajot Elba 45 Exterior or something similar? Visit our yacht sales pages here.
So join Horizon Yacht Charters in Grenada and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams!
- Double Cabins
- Max People
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 44' 2" / 13.45 m
- Beam (width)
- 24' 9" / 7.55 m
- 29,983 lbs / 13,600 kg
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Water Maker
- Sail area
- 797 ft2 / 74 m2
- Draft (depth)
- 3' 11" / 1.2 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 124 gal / 470 L
- Water capacity
185 gal / 700 L
- No. of engines
Earl Kufner, January 4th 2020
Easy & quick communication during reservation, thoughtful insight leading up to our arrival, wonderful dock crew and well-prepared boat, great vacation.
Phil Devillers, 19/02/20
Excellent charter, we loved the Batamaran and our experience with Horizon. Far exceeded expectations set by other charter companies!
Ron Goldey, St Vincent 8 Nov 2021
The yacht was extremely clean and shipshape, and the sailing was excellent. We managed to get in two 50 NM days under sail between St. Vincent and Petit St. Vincent, and Batamaran averaged 7-8 knots, with an exhilarating 12.5 knots on a run during a short squall. All in all, a great vacation!
What’s included in my yacht charter?
We want your sailing vacation with Horizon Yacht Charters to be as relaxing as possible. So, to help you prepare for your holiday charter we provide a handy starter kit – the following list gives you a good idea of what’s included on our comprehensively equipped yachts so you know what you may need to bring with you – and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t!
You may also enjoy our blog post on packing pointers for your sailing vacation.
Your St Vincent yacht charter will include:
- A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
- Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
- We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
- Full fuel and water tanks at the start of charter. You will pay for dinghy gas at the charter start and then fuel used at the end of charter at the marina office.
Our yachts are extremely well equipped for your comfort and a short list of equipment is below. Please note equipment can vary from boat to boat, especially from the smallest to biggest. Please don’t hesitate to ask, and we can normally accommodate extra requests at a small fee depending on the item.
- Chart plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
- Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
- All boats either carry a built in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
- Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
- Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
- BBQ Grill (charcoal)
- Bimini and in most boats a dodger
- Electric windlass on all boats
- Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
- Pillows, linens and towels
- Clothes pegs
- Stereo with CD player and aux input for i-pod or storage device
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit cushions
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
A complimentary guide is provided with your charter.
Please note that we do not supply complimentary Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent a reasonable quality set from us for US$15 per week. This can be done at base on arrival, no need to book.
Fishing rods and tackle can be rented at our base.
The Custom and Immigration crew list copies are provided. You can click here for useful information on plug adapters.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 24
BrochureIf you would like to receive a copy of this yacht's specification please enter your name and email address and it will be sent to you directly.
Find Your Rate
Did you know Horizon’s charters start and finish at noon, which means we can get you out sailing your first afternoon after your briefings and you sail back to our dock to debrief and refuel before your noon departure? This gives you a full 6 nights/7 days chartering around our beautiful islands, unlike some companies that start at 5pm, meaning you will have to sleepaboard* at the docks, and then finish at 10am, again meaning you will probably have to stay overnight on the docks the night before you leave to fly home.
*If available, a sleep aboard can be added the night before your charter start for a small supplement, boarding your yacht after 5pm.
Key: C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only.
Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our Grenada charter fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, colour of hull, dodger or bimini.
All St Vincent Charter Yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, CD, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
May we advise that HDW insurance, Sleepaboard fees and equipment rental are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travelers’ cheques. Upon return of the vessel you are required to top off the fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
Yacht Charter rates shown above are for 6 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except Christmas and New Year 10 nights) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboard (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with boarding of your vessel available after 6.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per cabin per night (minimum of $150 per night) and $100 per cabin for boats with shore Air Condition (minimum of $200 per night), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory at $50.00 per day (max $500) for monohull yachts and $50 per day (max $500) for catamarans. This limits your liability to $2000.00 which is taken as a REFUNDABLE security deposit on the yacht.
- Skippers are available from $160.00 per day, ASA Instructors from $185.00 per day and Cooks from $140.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- St Vincent Hotels and St Vincent accommodation throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please visit our accommodation page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
One way fees 2017 – 2018 (from October 1st 2017)
- Start charter in St Lucia US$600.00
- Finish charter in St Lucia US$600.00
- Start charter in Grenada US$1000.00
- Finish charter in Grenada US$800.00
Bookings & Cancellations
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by HYC no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be canceled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is canceled within 90 days of charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to HYC reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday.
Conditions Apply to all Yacht Charters.
St Vincent Charter rates are subject to change without notice.