Jeanneau 54 (2017) 'Second Wind'Gallery
The Jeanneau 54 available for BVI yacht charter is a stunning, 54′ luxury yacht designed by Jacques Fauroux and Vittorio Garroni as the flagship of the Jeanneau range. This beautiful, spacious, air-conditioned yacht offers all the extras and amenities that one would expect of a quality luxury yacht.
There is a flexible sleeping arrangement giving the ability to sleep 8 in 3 double cabins and a skipper’s cabin. The arrangement includes:
- 3 Cabins & 3 electric Heads
- Bow Cabin with 2 Single Bunks & Head
- Salon Table converts to double bed
The salon has the look and feel of an elegant lounge with a spaciousness that cannot be found on other yachts of comparable size. Many creature comforts are offered to guests – a complete list is provided below. Guests have the option of dining inside or al fresco around the large table in the cockpit. There is also convenient walk-through access to the transom when at anchor.
The Jeanneau 54 is designed for optimum performance on the seas. From your preferred steering station, she has twin helms affording great visibility forward under sail, and convenient walk-through access to the transom when at anchor) the furling main and electric winches throughout allow for single-handed management of the sails. The bow thruster and state of the art steering enable this 54 footer to be handled as if she were a yacht half her size.
If you would like to enjoy the comforts of a Jeanneau 54 but don’t have the necessary experience, this yacht is also available to you as a captained yacht (there is a bunk cabin available for a Captain). Add a captain and/or chef to your charter of this beautiful yacht, and make your experience even more luxurious. The captain will guide you around the islands so you can sit back and relax, and do as little (or as much) sailing as you wish, and our amazing chefs will provide you with gourmet cuisine, so you can leave the shopping, prep and clean up and enjoy your vacation time to the fullest.
Jeanneau 54 Features
- 3 cabin layout / 3 head plus Skipper cabin with a head (Owners Cabin, VIP Cabin, Stateroom – each with separate head and shower). The twin starboard aft cabin also makes a double cabin.
- Light Oak Interior with Upholstery in Linen Color
- Furling Mainsail
- Shoal Keel
- Excellence Package – bow thrusters, electronic winches with rewinds, windlass & chain counter at the helm, DVD/CD/MP3 Blue Tooth Fusion player with BOSE speakers in saloon & cockpit speakers, Dock water inlet, USB plugs at chart table and in cockpit, Upgraded Gel batteries with extra battery charger, Hood for Stove in Galley
- Upgraded Ray Marine E95 GS Series chart plotters at both Helm stations
- Terrace Package – Electric folding back terrace, folding sun lounger cushions, teak terrace and cockpit floor
- Individual Alcantara package – leather handles for cabin doors, upholstered side skirting on beds, upholstered headboards
- X Grid Mylar taffeta sails with furling mast
- Fold up helm seats
- Retractable Dinghy Davits
- Custom bimini and dodger with LED Lights
- Removable ladders at side gates
- Folding cockpit table with fridge and liferaft storage
- Airconditioning (independent units for each cabin, Saloon). Skipper cabin has airconditioning as well
- Folding electric deluxe saloon tables on telescopic legs
- Electric toilets
- Innerspring mattress in owners cabin and VIP cabin
- Autopilot with remote
- 8 turbofans installed
- Rogue Wave WIFI Booster
- Mast lighting – Blue LEDs on the mast above and below spreaders to illuminate the mast at night
- Underwater lights at stern – blue
Please also review the list of included equipment and amenities Horizon Yacht Charters provides on all our Yachts.
Would you like to check availability on this Jeanneau 54? Submit a Request Form and we will advise straight away! Perhaps you would like to buy this yacht or something similar? Visit our yacht sales pages here.
So join Horizon Yacht Charters in the British Virgin Islands and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams…!
- Double Cabins
- Single Cabins
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 54' 11" / 16.74 m
- Beam (width)
- 15' 11" / 4.85 m
- 37,479 lbs / 17,000 kg
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Water Maker
- Draft (depth)
- shoal keel, 5' 11" / 1.8 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 108 gal / 410 L
- Water capacity
185 gal / 700 L
- Engine make
- Engine size (standard)
- 100 hp / 74 kW
- No. of engines
We frequently get asked “what’s included on my BVI yacht charter?”
Well, apart from guaranteed fun on the water when you charter a yacht with Horizon BVI, we hope the following list of charter yacht equipment provides you with a good idea of what you need to bring with you (and what you don’t!)
In addition to the comprehensive equipment lists below, please note all our bareboat catamarans are equipped with on-board Wifi.
Equipment On Board
All of Horizons’ British Virgin Island yachts have the following charter yacht equipment included on board:
- VHF Radio
- 11ft or 12ft R.I.B Dinghy or 15hp outboard motor
- Charts and VI Guide
- Adult Lifejackets
- BBQ Grill
- Fire Extinguishers
- Through-hull Plugs
- Deck brush
- Cockpit table
- Linens and towels
- Beach towels
- Clothes pegs
- Speedo and depth-sounder
- Wind indicator
- Electric windlass
- Cellular Boatphone
- First Aid Kit
- Flare Kit
- Tool Kit
- Boat Hook
- Signal Horn
- Duct Tape
- Bucket with Lanyard
- Cockpit cushions
- Cooler or deck cooler
- All galley and cooking utensils
- 12V Outlet
- 110 Volt Inverter to charge laptops etc
- Autopilot in all yachts 37′ and above
- Roller furling main or fully battened main with lazy jacks
- CD Player with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Roller furling genoa
Some of our BVI yacht charter vessels also have the following additional charter yacht equipment included:
- Blender 110V
- Wifi (charges apply)
SUPs & Kayaks are available to rent.
Why not rent SUPs or Kayaks to give that extra dimension to your BVI sailing vacation?
Internet & Adapters
High Speed Internet & Plug Adapters
For wifi provision we work with a company by the name of Renport. You can visit their secure online booking system to confirm and guarantee your reservation for the “Surf 4G Router Pak”. Please ensure that you put “Horizon Yacht Charters” in the notes section. Charges apply.
Complimentary Starter Kit
Upon boarding your yacht for the start of your BVI sailing vacation, you will find we have included a Complimentary Starter Kit provided for your use. This includes:
- Bottle of Rum (Naturally!)
- Bottle of Spring Water
- Dish Liquid
- Roll Paper Towel
- Antibacterial Spray
- Guest Soaps
- Coca Cola
- Complimentary bag of ice
- Condiments (salt & pepper)
- One roll toilet tissue per head/shower
- OFF Insect Repellent
- 2 Trash Bags
Please note that we do not supply snorkel gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can easily rent the full set from Blue Water Divers situated next-door to Horizon Yacht Charters. Visit our watersports page for more information.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 19
Find Your Rate
Did you know Horizon’s charters start and finish at noon, which means we can get you out sailing your first afternoon after your briefings and you sail back to our dock to debrief and refuel before your noon departure? This gives you a full 6 nights/7 days chartering around our beautiful islands, unlike some companies that start at 5pm, meaning you will have to sleepaboard* at the docks, and then finish at 10am, again meaning you will probably have to stay overnight on the docks the night before you leave to fly home.
*If available, a sleep aboard can be added the night before your charter start for a small supplement, boarding your yacht after 5pm.
Weekly rates (full 7 days / 6 nights) listed above daily rates. Charters start and finish at noon. Our minimum charter duration requirement is 5 nights.
BVI Charter Rates are subject to change without notice.
Horizon Yacht Charters BVI Charter Rates are listed above. Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavour to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, the colour of the hull, dodger or bimini.
All yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, Stereo, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only
*Additional $700 supplement per week applies from Dec 18 – Jan 4
May we advise that HDW insurance, Cruising Permits and National Parks Permit are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travellers’ cheques, as using a Credit Card will incur a 5% surcharge. Upon return of the vessel, you are required to top off the water and fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
BVI Charter Rates shown above are for 6 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except for Christmas and New Year min 7 nights + supplements on selected yachts) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. BVI Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboard (the option of staying onboard your yacht at the dock) with the boarding of your vessel available after 5.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per head per night (minimum of $200.00 per night), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory for $50.00 (max $500) per day and limits your liability to $2000.00 REFUNDABLE security deposit on a yacht.
- Skippers are available from $200.00 per day, Instructors from $225.00 per day and Cooks from $200.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- Hotel Accommodations throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please check our Accommodations page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
An Environmental levy of $10 per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival (effective 1st Sept 2017).
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by Horizon Yacht Charters no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be cancelled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is cancelled within 90 days of the charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to Horizon Yacht Charters reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday. Click Here for more details.
Conditions apply to all charters.
- Cruising Permit $6 pp/pd
- National Parks Permit From $25 per week
- VISAR (Optional) $2 per person
- Mobile phone rental $20 (Duration of charter) Mandatory