Leopard 46 (2010) 'Sealma'Gallery
This spacious Leopard 46 catamaran comes from the designers Robertson and Caine and is always a popular choice for St Vincent Yacht Charters.
The Leopard 46 interior layout integrates an open-plan layout with exceptional volume, offering a comfortable cruising cat with superior performance levels. This luxurious yacht is complete with air-conditioning and provides four well-appointed and comfortable double cabins, four heads with showers and an additional single cabin which has access from the foredeck. Instead of dividing the cockpit and saloon into two separate areas, a one-level space integrates the two into an exceptional living area.
The cockpit is big and comfortable, as you’d expect on a boat with a 25-foot beam. An adjustable hatch in the fibreglass bimini opens forward and acts as a wind scoop to keep you when relaxing over lunch. Raised to starboard is the helm seat, with room for two and its own bimini; there’s good access to the engine controls, the wheel, and the sheet winches. Wide, flat decks are clear of impediments for ease of movement forward. Large louvers in the forward end of the house restrict sun glare in the interior and are good steps to the cabin top. The anchor and windlass are on the centerline inside a hatch in the bridgedeck. The large trampoline between the hulls forward provides a comfortable place to lounge and enjoy the Caribbean sun!
Access below is through sliding glass doors that essentially extend the saloon into the cockpit at the same level. The galley is large and easily worked; it’s well connected to the cockpit, helm seat, and dinette. The dinette forward provides 360-degree views around the boat and seats eight in comfort. This yacht is designed to stay cool in the Caribbean: Three ports above the dinette in the forward part of the house open for good flow-through ventilation right through to the cockpit.
Above decks, the cockpit, under the shade of a full bimini, provides plenty of space for all guests. The raised helm station allows 360-degree panoramic visibility, centring the main sailing controls in one area. The Leopard 46 sailing performance, overall layout and supreme ease of handling make this Leopard 46 a superb choice of yacht for your St Vincent yacht charter.
Please also review the list of included equipment and amenities Horizon Yacht Charters St Vincent provides on all our Yachts.
Would you like to check availability on this Leopard 46? Submit a Request Form and we will advise straight away! Perhaps you would like to buy this yacht or something similar? Visit our yacht sales pages here.
So join Horizon Yacht Charters in St Vincent and enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams!
- Double Cabins
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 46' 4" / 14.13 m
- Beam (width)
- 24' 10" / 7.57 m
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Water Maker
- Draft (depth)
- 4' 5" / 1.35 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 185 gal / 700 L
- Water capacity
206 gal / 780 L
- Engine size (standard)
- 55 hp / 41 kW
- No. of engines
Lynne Andrus, December 30th - January 7th 2017
Sweet boat, excellent staff…
Jansen family, August 2017
Greg and Laura (our crew) made every moment of our adventure a complete pleasure. They were so good to our little boy!
Anthony Champagne, January 2019
Wonderful Yacht, Great Charter. Thanks Horizon!
Christopher Cammarata, September 27th - October 4th 2019
Another great year with Horizon. I always recommend to sailing friends. Will be a customer for years to come.
Barry Seymour, St. Vincent, November 9th - November 16th 2019
Easy and terrific process from beginning to end. Leslie was great for questions and reservations. Greg and Lavia made the trip!
Lesley – Everything worked out great. Sorry we did not have a chance to meet in St. Vincent, but I wanted to thank you again for all of your help to answer all of my questions, arrange for the boat, and put us together with Greg and Laura (who were fantastic!). We all had a wonderful time, and I really appreciate your assistance.
Javier Gonzalez, 9-14 Dec 2019
Greg and Laura are AWESOME!! We had a great time and will definitely sail again with you.
What’s included in my yacht charter?
We want your sailing vacation with Horizon Yacht Charters to be as relaxing as possible. So, to help you prepare for your holiday charter we provide a handy starter kit – the following list gives you a good idea of what’s included on our comprehensively equipped yachts so you know what you may need to bring with you – and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t!
You may also enjoy our blog post on packing pointers for your sailing vacation.
Your Grenada yacht charter will include:
- A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
- Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
- We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
- Full fuel and water tanks at the start of charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Our yachts are extremely well equipped for your comfort and a short list of equipment is below. Please note equipment can vary from boat to boat, especially from the smallest to biggest. Please don’t hesitate to ask, and we can normally accommodate extra requests at a small fee depending on the item.
- Chart plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
- Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
- All boats either carry a built in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
- Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
- Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
- BBQ Grill (charcoal)
- Bimini and in most boats a dodger
- Electric windlass on all boats
- Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
- Pillows, linens and towels
- Clothes pegs
- Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit cushions
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
Please note that we do not supply complimentary Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent a reasonable quality set from us for US$15 per week. This can be done at base on arrival, no need to book.
Fishing rods and tackle can be rented at our base for US$25 per week.
The Custom and Immigration crew list copies are provided. You can click here for useful information on plug adapters.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 19
Find Your Rate
Did you know Horizon’s charters start and finish at noon, which means we can get you out sailing your first afternoon after your briefings and you sail back to our dock to debrief and refuel before your noon departure? This gives you a full 6 nights/7 days chartering around our beautiful islands, unlike some companies that start at 5pm, meaning you will have to sleepaboard* at the docks, and then finish at 10am, again meaning you will probably have to stay overnight on the docks the night before you leave to fly home.
*If available, a sleep aboard can be added the night before your charter start for a small supplement, boarding your yacht after 5pm.
Key: C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only.
Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our Grenada charter fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, colour of hull, dodger or bimini.
All Grenada Charter Yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, CD, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
May we advise that HDW insurance, Cruising Permits and National Parks Permit are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travelers’ cheques. Upon return of the vessel you are required to top off the water and fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
Rates shown above are for 6 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except for Christmas and New Year) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboards (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with boarding of your vessel available after 6.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per cabin per night (minimum of $200.00 per night and $100 per cabin for boats with shore AC), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory at $50.00 per day (max $500) for monohulls and $50.00 per day (max $500) for catamarans. This limits your liability to $2000.00 which is taken as a REFUNDABLE security deposit on the yacht.
- Skippers are available from $160.00 per day, ASA Instructors from $185.00 per day and Cooks from $140.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- Grenada Hotels and Grenada accommodation throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please visit our Grenada accommodation page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
One way fees 2017 – 2018 (from October 1st 2017)
- Start charter in St Lucia US$1,200.00
- Finish charter in St Lucia US$1,200.00
- Start charter in St Vincent US$1000.00
- Finish charter in St Vincent US$800.00
- Start charter in Union Island US$700.00
- Finish charter in Union Island US$600.00
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by HYC no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be canceled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is canceled within 90 days of charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to HYC reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday.
Conditions Apply to all Charters.
Grenada Charter rates are subject to change without notice.