When booking your charter, all your charter documents must be correctly submitted and up to date. This will help us get an idea of your sailing ability and what you are looking for in a charter holiday. It’s important that all our guests feel as equipped and supported as possible during their vacation, and we ensure close contact with our guests by having access to the relevant information from the start.
Making your charter booking with Horizon Yacht Charters BVI is straightforward. Just follow these steps:
– Send a completed request form to us, and we will work with you to match the perfect yacht and dates for your charter.
– Send us a completed Sailing Resume. This will advise us of your skippering ability and necessary seamanship skills.
Once we have verified your charter booking yacht and dates, the next step is to print out the charter documents below. Once you’ve completed them, sign them and e-mail them to us with your deposit (time allowing). You can also fax these charter documents ensuring that you e-mail or bring the original signed documents with you to complete your booking.
All Horizon charter clients receive access to our client portal. This online portal allows you to manage all of your charter booking-related documents, including keeping your sailing resume up-to-date. The client portal is available to all our charter clients, and access will be provided when you make your first booking with us.
Horizon Yacht Charters BVI Booking Charter Documents:
We also ask that you complete and provide the Covid-19 Contact Tracing Form.
For many guests travelling to and from the BVI, it’s extremely important that you have quick and easy access to your destinations after long days of flying and intermittent travel. As such, Horizon would like to inform our guests about several BVI water taxi and transport companies available in the local areas that we value highly and would like to recommend to all our guests. BVI water taxis can ferry guests on a personal level to their exact destination without the need for long queue times or unnecessary stops that you may find on some BVI ferries. As such, they are a popular choice amongst guests eager to get to their destinations.
Express Service from STT airport to Horizon – Dolphin Water Taxi
For guests who are looking to squeeze the most out of their trip, there are additional express BVI water taxis that can provide an even more speedy service than the rest. Dolphin Water Taxi is precisely the sort of service we’re talking about, operating out of the BVI for premium Horizon guests, they provide a key range of unique benefits when you’re looking to get to your charter destination in a flash.
- Door to door VIP service. Avoid the crowds and delays of the public ferry system.
- Meet and greet at baggage claim, cab and water taxi to Tortola, and a direct drop off at the Horizon dock for efficient Tortola transportation
- A faster BVI entry/customs process.
- Don’t stress about missing the last public ferry if your flight is late – Dolphin operates into the BVI and can get guests cleared in after-hours.
Call or text for reservations or more info, 340-774-2628.
Some of the best standard BVI water taxis available have been linked below for guests to browse:
- Sea Lion Water Taxi service
- Ocean Dreams Water Taxi service
- SeaHorse Water Taxi service
If you ever have any questions about any BVI water taxis or any of the other services available in the Caribbean, please feel to get in contact with Horizon Yacht Sales today. Our staff are friendly, professional and always happy to help.