Lagoon 450 (2015) 'Pura Vida'Gallery
Stability, manoeuvrability, speed and comfort are her strong points. The trademark of the manufacturer Lagoon, the raised helm station, offers a privileged point of view with ever more security. With a large interior, it is clear that the manufacturer has put the accent on comfort so that this 450F model can clearly exceed your expectations.
With an attractive and comfortable interior atmosphere, and large cabins with private bathrooms, the lagoon 450 will make you make the most of every moment in order to make your catamaran cruise an ideal moment.
Pura Vida benefits from a skipper’s berth in the portside forepeak, AC, 2 refrigerators, solar panels gas BBQ and a well-equipped galley.
Contact Horizon Yacht Charters in St Vincent and the Grenadines to charter this superb catamaran!
If you’re interested in purchasing a Lagoon 450 F for placement in our charter fleet or for private use, please visit the Horizon Yacht Sales website.
Lagoon 450 Review
Here is an excerpt from the Sail magazine review of the Lagoon 450 catamaran:
“The Lagoon 450 hits a sweet spot in terms of size. It can carry a family or a couple with guests in style, but is still small enough for an owner to sail and maintain without a professional captain. While the 450 will surely show up in charter fleets around the world, it is also an attractive choice for a private owner who wishes to cross big waters and then entertain in luxurious comfort at the destination.”
Here is what Cruising Sea had to say about the yacht:
The Lagoon 450 is a large, comfortable boat, making it an excellent choice for charter. The boat is well constructed and fits out. Everything needed to ensure the safe, efficient operation is in place at an excellent price. The 450 is available in three or four-cabin designs. There is room for a family or group of friends. The two cabin options make the Lagoon 450 available to a wide of charter customers. There are more distinct and separate living areas on this cruising catamaran than in any other design.
- Double Cabins
- Max People
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 45' 10" / 13.97 m
- Beam (width)
- 25' 9" / 7.85 m
- 33,076 lbs / 15,003 kg
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Water Maker
- Draft (depth)
- 4' 3" / 1.3 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 120 gal / 454 L
- Water capacity
180 gal / 680 L
- No. of engines
- Electric genoa winches
- Electric mainsail winch
- Bow Thruster
Jeff Blundell, January 2023
Second time with Horizon. Great Service!
What’s included in my yacht charter?
We want your sailing vacation with Horizon Yacht Charters to be as relaxing as possible. So, to help you prepare for your holiday charter we provide a handy starter kit – the following list gives you a good idea of what’s included on our comprehensively equipped yachts so you know what you may need to bring with you – and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t!
You may also enjoy our blog post on packing pointers for your sailing vacation.
Your St Vincent yacht charter will include:
- A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
- Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
- We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
- Full fuel and water tanks at the start of charter. You will pay for dinghy gas at the charter start and then fuel used at the end of charter at the marina office.
Our yachts are extremely well equipped for your comfort and a short list of equipment is below. Please note equipment can vary from boat to boat, especially from the smallest to biggest. Please don’t hesitate to ask, and we can normally accommodate extra requests at a small fee depending on the item.
- Chart plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
- Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
- All boats either carry a built in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
- Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
- Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
- BBQ Grill (charcoal)
- Bimini and in most boats a dodger
- Electric windlass on all boats
- Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
- Pillows, linens and towels
- Clothes pegs
- Stereo with CD player and aux input for i-pod or storage device
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit cushions
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
A complimentary guide is provided with your charter.
For Wi-Fi internet for your charter, we recommend Renport® SMART 4G LTE PORTABLE WINWARD ROUTER for your charter in St. Vincent and the Grenadines available for direct delivery and return within the United States. Make your booking weeks in advance not less than fourteen (14) days before your travel or charter start date. For more information or to make a confirmed booking please visit their secure booking website.
Please note that we do not supply complimentary Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent a reasonable quality set from us for US$15 per week. This can be done at base on arrival, no need to book.
Fishing rods and tackle can be rented at our base.
The Custom and Immigration crew list copies are provided. You can click here for useful information on plug adapters.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 24
If you would like to receive a copy of this yacht's specification please enter your name and email address and it will be sent to you directly.
Find Your Rate Check out our special offers
Did you know Horizon’s charters start and finish at noon? This means we can get you out sailing your first afternoon after your briefings – remember to watch your video briefings to speed up your check out! At the end of your trip, you sail back to Nanny Cay to refuel and debrief before your noon departure. This gives you a full 6 nights/7 days chartering around our beautiful islands, unlike some companies that start at 5pm, meaning you will have to sleepaboard* at the docks, and then finish at 10am, again meaning you will probably have to stay overnight on the docks the night before you leave to fly home.
*If available, a sleep aboard can be added the night before your charter start for a small supplement, boarding your yacht after 5pm.
Key: C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only.
Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our Grenada charter fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, colour of hull, dodger or bimini.
All St Vincent Charter Yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, CD, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
May we advise that HDW insurance, Sleepaboard fees and equipment rental are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travelers’ cheques. Upon return of the vessel you are required to top off the fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
Yacht Charter rates shown above are for 6 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except Christmas and New Year 10 nights) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboard (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with boarding of your vessel available after 6.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per cabin per night (minimum of $150 per night) and $100 per cabin for boats with shore Air Condition (minimum of $200 per night), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory at $50.00 per day (max $500) for monohull yachts and $50 per day (max $500) for catamarans. This limits your liability to $2000.00 which is taken as a REFUNDABLE security deposit on the yacht.
- Skippers are available from $160.00 per day, ASA Instructors from $185.00 per day and Cooks from $140.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- St Vincent Hotels and St Vincent accommodation throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please visit our accommodation page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
One way fees 2017 – 2018 (from October 1st 2017)
- Start charter in St Lucia US$600.00
- Finish charter in St Lucia US$600.00
- Start charter in Grenada US$1000.00
- Finish charter in Grenada US$800.00
Bookings & Cancellations
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by HYC no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be canceled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is canceled within 90 days of charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to HYC reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday.
Conditions Apply to all Yacht Charters.
St Vincent Charter rates are subject to change without notice.