Jeanneau 54 (2017) 'Paradise Found'Gallery
The Jeanneau 54 ‘Paradise Found’ available for BVI yacht charter is a stunning, 54′ luxury yacht designed by Jacques Fauroux and Vittorio Garroni as the flagship of the Jeanneau range. This beautiful, spacious, air-conditioned yacht offers all the extras and amenities that one would expect of a quality luxury yacht.
This Jeanneau 54 charter yacht Features:
This design, by Philippe Briand, is easily sailed short-handed with roller mainsail and genoa, and with new Quantum sails, she will truck past pretty much any other bareboat in the BVI, one hull or two. Book now and see how she lives up to her name.
The flexible sleeping arrangement provides the ability to sleep 8 in 3 double cabins and a skipper’s cabin. The arrangements include:
- 3 Cabins & 3 Electric Heads
- Bow Cabin with 2 Single Bunks & Head
- Salon Table converts to double bed
The look and feel of an elegant lounge in the salon combine with a spaciousness that cannot be found on other yachts of comparable sizes. Many creature comforts are offered to guests – a complete list is provided below. Guests have the option of dining inside or al fresco around the large table in the cockpit. There is also convenient walk-through access to the transom when at anchor.
There is optimum performance on the seas because the Jeanneau 54 is designed accordingly. From your preferred steering station, she has twin helms affording great visibility forward under sail, and convenient walk-through access to the transom when at anchor) the furling main and electric winches throughout allow for single-handed management of the sails. The bow thruster and state-of-the-art steering enable this 54-footer to be handled as if she were a yacht half her size.
If you would like to experience the comforts of a Jeanneau 54 and don’t have the necessary experience, this yacht is also available to you as a captained yacht (there is a bunk cabin available for a skipper). Add a captain and/or chef to your charter of this beautiful yacht, and make your experience even more luxurious. The captain will guide you around the islands so you can sit back and relax, and do as little (or as much) sailing as you wish, and our amazing chefs will provide you with gourmet cuisine, so you can leave the shopping, prep, and clean up and enjoy your vacation time to the fullest.
- Owners Cabin, VIP Cabin, Stateroom – each with separate head and shower (3 cabin layout / 3 head plus Skipper cabin with a head). The twin starboard aft cabin also makes a double cabin.
- Light Oak Interior with Upholstery in Linen Color
- Furling Mainsail
- Shoal Keel
- Bow thrusters, electronic winches with rewinds, windlass & chain counter at the helm, Dock water inlet, USB plugs at chart table and in the cockpit, Upgraded Gel batteries with extra battery charger, Hood for Stove in Galley
- DVD/CD/MP3 Blue Tooth Fusion player with BOSE speakers in saloon & cockpit speakers
- Upgraded Ray Marine E95 GS Series chart plotters at both Helm stations
- Electric folding back terrace with folding sun lounger cushions, teak terrace, and cockpit floor
- There are leather handles for cabin doors, upholstered side skirting on beds and upholstered headboards
- X Grid Mylar taffeta sails with furling mast
- Fold up helm seats
- Retractable Dinghy Davits
- Custom bimini and dodger with LED Lights
- Removable ladders at side gates
- Folding cockpit table with fridge and liferaft storage
- Airconditioning has independent units for each cabin and the Saloon). The skipper cabin has airconditioning as well
- Folding electric deluxe saloon tables on telescopic legs
- Electric toilets
- Innerspring mattress in owners cabin and VIP cabin
- Autopilot with remote
- 8 turbofans installed
- Rogue Wave WIFI Booster
- Mast lighting – Blue LEDs on the mast above and below spreaders to illuminate the mast at night
- Underwater lights at the stern – blue
Please also review the list of included equipment and amenities Horizon Yacht Charters provides on all our Yachts.
You can find out more about the Jeanneau 54 with this review by UK reviewer Rupert Holmes.
So, if you like what you see and would you like to check the availability of this Jeanneau 54, submit a Request Form and we will advise straight away! Perhaps you would like to buy this yacht or something similar? Visit our yacht sales pages here.
Enjoy the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams when you join Horizon Yacht Charters in the British Virgin Islands!
- Double Cabins
- Single Cabins
- Max People
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 54' 11" / 16.74 m
- Beam (width)
- 15' 11" / 4.85 m
- 37,479 lbs / 17,000 kg
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels
- Water Maker
- Draft (depth)
- 7' 5" / 2.26 m
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 108 gal / 410 L
- Water capacity
185 gal / 700 L
- Engine make
- Engine size (standard)
- 100 hp / 74 kW
- No. of engines
- Electric genoa winches
- Electric mainsail winch
Jonathan Horvath and Dave Polakoff, BVI Feb 2023
Thank you for a wonderful 2023 experience, February 4-11, 2023), our first, with Horizon. From our first contact with Christalen to our last day, farewell with Sandra and Courtney, we could not be happier with the experience. Please also extend our appreciation to John, Henry, Vijay, Will, Kieran, Cara, the gents at the fuel dock, and everyone else who worked so hard behind the scenes to make our experience easy and delightful. Everyone’s friendliness and courtesy were so appreciated.
Beyond every one’s exceptional efforts to accommodate our requests and needs, one key differentiator, from our experience with other BVI charter companies, was knowing, in advance, which boats we would be utilizing. This allowed us to hit the ground running upon arrival, thanks to each boat’s excellent Horizon-produced manual and video, as well as fine-tune our planning and manage the expectations of our fellow sailboat guests.
We look forward to returning to Horizon in the future, recommending Horizon to others, and continuing our newly formed friendships in the interim.
Thank you so very much, Horizon friends.
We frequently get asked “what’s included on my BVI yacht charter?”
Well, apart from guaranteed fun on the water when you charter a yacht with Horizon BVI, we hope the following list of charter yacht equipment provides you with a good idea of what you need to bring with you (and what you don’t!)
In addition to the comprehensive equipment lists below, please note all our bareboat catamarans are equipped with on-board Wifi.
Here is a useful list of things to bring with you on charter and not to forget on your shopping list!
Equipment On Board
All of Horizons’ British Virgin Island yachts have the following charter yacht equipment included on board:
- VHF Radio
- Chart plotter
- 10ft – 12ft RIB Dinghy or 15hp outboard motor
- Charts and VI Guide
- Adult Lifejackets
- BBQ Grill
- Fire Extinguishers
- Through-hull Plugs
- Deck brush
- Cockpit table
- Linens and towels
- Beach towels
- Clothes pegs
- Speedo and depth-sounder
- Wind indicator
- Electric windlass
- Cellular Boatphone
- First Aid Kit
- Flare Kit
- Tool Kit
- Boat Hook
- Signal Horn
- Duct Tape
- Bucket with Lanyard
- Cockpit cushions
- Cooler or deck cooler
- All galley and cooking utensils
- 12V Outlet
- 110 Volt Inverter to charge laptops etc
- Autopilot in all yachts 37′ and above
- Roller furling main or fully battened main with lazy jacks
- CD Player with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Roller furling genoa
Some of our BVI yacht charter vessels also have the following additional charter yacht equipment included:
- Blender 110V
- Wifi (charges apply)
Avoid shouting from the helm to the bow with our Sena Boom headsets, allowing you to communicate with ease when picking up a mooring ball, anchoring, docking, or navigating through shallow waters. Perfect for blind spots and windy conditions on board.
Please contact us for details on availability and pricing.
SUPs & Kayaks are available to rent.
Why not rent SUPs or Kayaks to give that extra dimension to your BVI sailing vacation?
Please contact us for details and pricing, or visit our watersports page for more information.
Internet & Adapters
Please note we have Wifi units for rent at our front desk. Enquire to email@example.com for rates & availability based on your charter dates.
Please click here for useful information on plug adapters for you electronics.
Complimentary Starter Kit
Upon boarding your yacht for the start of your BVI sailing vacation, you will find we have included a Complimentary Starter Kit provided for your use. This includes:
- Bottle of Rum (Naturally!)
- Bottle of Spring Water
- Dish Liquid
- Roll Paper Towel
- Antibacterial Spray
- Guest Soaps
- Coca Cola
- Complimentary bag of ice
- Condiments (salt & pepper)
- One roll toilet tissue per head/shower
- OFF Insect Repellent
- 2 Trash Bags
Please note that we do not supply snorkel gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can easily rent the full set from Blue Water Divers situated next-door to Horizon Yacht Charters. Visit our watersports page for more information.
Nov 1 - Dec 17
Jan 31 - Apr 24
If you would like to receive a copy of this yacht's specification please enter your name and email address and it will be sent to you directly.
Find Your Rate
Did you know Horizon’s charters start and finish at noon, which means we can get you out sailing your first afternoon after your briefings and you sail back to our dock to debrief and refuel before your noon departure? This gives you a full 6 nights/7 days chartering around our beautiful islands, unlike some companies that start at 5pm, meaning you will have to sleepaboard* at the docks, and then finish at 10am, again meaning you will probably have to stay overnight on the docks the night before you leave to fly home.
*If available, a sleep aboard can be added the night before your charter start for a small supplement, boarding your yacht after 5pm.
Weekly rates (full 7 days / 6 nights) listed above daily rates. Charters start and finish at noon. Our minimum charter duration requirement is 5 nights.
BVI Charter Rates are subject to change without notice.
Horizon Yacht Charters BVI Charter Rates are listed above. Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavour to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly, such as yacht deck, the colour of the hull, dodger or bimini.
All yachts come with rigid inflatables & outboards, biminis, BBQ, Stereo, GPS, linens, towels, safety & galley equipment etc. See What’s Included for a full list.
C = Cabins, H = Heads, AC = Air Conditioning, S = Skipper first day only
*Additional $700 supplement per week applies from Dec 18 – Jan 4
May we advise that HDW insurance, Cruising Permits and National Parks Permit are payable before departure from the dock in cash or travellers’ cheques, as using a Credit Card will incur a 5% surcharge. Upon return of the vessel, you are required to top off the water and fuel tanks, which you receive full upon boarding the vessel.
BVI Charter Rates shown above are for 6 nights per vessel (min 5 nights except for Christmas and New Year min 7 nights + supplements on selected yachts) with the additional daily rate should you wish to add nights. BVI Charters start and finish at noon. Sleep-aboard (the option of staying on board your yacht at the dock) with the boarding of your vessel available after 5.00 pm, can sometimes be added to the start of your charter at an extra charge of $75.00 per head per night (minimum of $200.00 per night), depending upon yacht availability.
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance is compulsory for $60.00 (max $600) per day for Monohulls and $70.00 (max $700) per day for Catamarans. Security deposit is $2000 for monohulls and cats 41ft and under, and $5000 for cats 42ft plus. This limits your liability to the security deposit (either $2000 or $5000) per incident relating to the yacht and 3% of hull value per incident if in contravention of the Client Responsibility Agreement or the Charter Contract.
- Skippers are available from $225.00 per day, Instructors from $275.00 per day and Cooks from $225.00 per day (plus food and gratuity).
- Provisioning – please refer to our provisioning page for more information.
- Windsurfing, kayaks, hammock rentals, SCUBA gear or other water-sports are all available at competitive rates. Click here for more information.
- Hotel Accommodations throughout the islands can be arranged. Most major credit cards accepted. Please check our Accommodations page for more information.
- Learn to Sail – we are an ASA affiliated Instructing Facility – please request more details on our courses or click here for more information.
An Environmental levy of $10 per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival (effective 1st Sept 2017).
Bookings and Cancellations – We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% should be received by Horizon Yacht Charters no later than 45 days prior to the charter start date. A full refund less a $200.00 administration fee is given should the reservation be cancelled in writing up to 90 days prior to the charter start date. If the charter is cancelled within 90 days of the charter start date, then a full refund (less $200.00) is made subject to Horizon Yacht Charters reselling the charter space reserved.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommended this as it protects you should anything unforeseen occur before your holiday. Click Here for more details.
Conditions apply to all charters.
- Cruising Permit $4 pp/pd
- National Parks Permit From $25 per week
- VISAR (Optional) $2 per person
- Mobile phone rental $20 (Duration of charter) Mandatory